Lets See Them Shroom Pics!!!!!!!!!!

philgmiami

1. I.D YOUR SHROOMS
2. WHERE DO YOU PLACE THEM IN YOUR TANK?
3.WHAT KINDA FLO?
4.WHAT KIND OF LIGHTING DO YOU HAVE?
5 WHAT DO YOU FEED THEM
6.HOW ARE THEY SPREADING?
7. YOUR MISTAKES WITH THEM:?(LOST ANY,KILLED ANY)
ILL BE POSING PICS SHORTLY OF MINE WHEN I FIND SOME BATTRIES FOR MY DIGI :notsure:

mrdc

Orange bullseye - had a couple of weeks

Ricordia

Unknown and dead

Red mushroom - started with one and now have 8 or more

Purple mushroom - had 3 or 4 and now have 20+...have since given away 8+

Blue mushroom - started with the rock int first pic and now have moved it up and have around 10+ new polyps in next pic and color looks different

Elephant ear - not the best pic (took shortly after putting it the tank)

Regular mushrooms - started with 10+ polps and now have 50+ (they are all over the place)

Hairy mushroom - grown in size but hasn't spread

I also have a red rhodactics, 1 greenstripe mushroom and 3 reddish mushrooms with purple dots. Theyt are hard to get pictures of. My shrooms are located everywhere and all get medium flow. I have only fed the elephant ear and hairy mushroom with mysis shrimp and pellets. I have only killed the one I pointed out above. I have 500w halides 2x96CF 2x96 actinics

philgmiami

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE I.D MY SHROOMS.. I FORGOT THE NAMES..AND DOES EACH ONE LIKE DIFFERENT FLOW,LIGHTING?....THE SHROOMS IN LAST PIC LOOKED ALOT BETTER IN THE STORE DISPLAY.. YOU COUDNT SEE THE ROCK THAT THEY ALL WHERE ON. THEY WHERE ALL HUGE!!!!.. THEY DONT OPEN LIKE IN THE STORE FOR ME... THE FIRST AND SECOND PIC ARE DOING GREAT!!!!!!!!! THEY OPEN UP HUGE!!!!!.. IS ONE MORE PICKY THEN THE OTHER?.... THERE ALL IN THE SAME FLOW AND LIGHTING :notsure:

hot883

My best score of all in my opinion; multi-colors on one rock under 1 side of my lights so 260w PC, no direct flow across them just around, don't feed at all, near the top of the water. And also my dwarf fuzzy's favorite place.

S

sombra7740

just some of my recordias, i got 9 in a pack with 12 mouths now i have 10 (one fully split)
trying to get them to spread over some baseball sized rocks i picked up at lFS. they are only a week old in my tank. some of them were hard to get to stay in one place so it would attach. but they are all spreading out over the rock i placed them on.