lets see those clowns!!!

K

kat74

My n-a-k-e-d ocellaris pair in my 29

My Picasso pair in my 14

The misbar pair I had before I got my n-a-k-e-d pair

stonyreef

RIP these little ones. They only made it a week. LFS had them in 1.016 and I think the 4 hours acclimation to 1.026 got to them, not to mention they seemed a bit skinny and never ate. Was looking forward to them growing up :(. Good looking, anyway.

K

kat74

Originally Posted by stonyreef
http:///forum/post/2600037
RIP these little ones. They only made it a week. LFS had them in 1.016 and I think the 4 hours acclimation to 1.026 got to them, not to mention they seemed a bit skinny and never ate. Was looking forward to them growing up :(. Good looking, anyway.

Wow! Those are some very nice Picasso's! Sooo sorry to hear that they didn't make it.

Think you'll try with another pair?
My Picasso's came from a SG of 1.018 and my SG was 1.024 and I acclimated them for about 4 1/2 hours and so far, so good. They didn't really each much the first week, but now, they eat pretty well.

mr.clownfish

Originally Posted by KAT74
http:///forum/post/2599722
My n-a-k-e-d ocellaris pair in my 29

My Picasso pair in my 14

The misbar pair I had before I got my n-a-k-e-d pair

oh my god i love the

[hr]
clowns! they are so beautiful!! ur picaso's are really nice! how much did u get them 4?

K

kat74

Originally Posted by Mr.clownfish
http:///forum/post/2600253
oh my god i love the

[hr]
clowns! they are so beautiful!! ur picaso's are really nice! how much did u get them 4?
I fell in love with the n-a-k-e-d clowns when I first saw them too! They are totally spoiled and I'm having to get them used to going after their own food now because they're used to me hand feeding them.

Now, when I put food in the water, they let it float past them because they're still looking up at the surface for my fingers!

They've really brightened up and when I take pics of them in my tank, they almost look superimposed into the pic because they're such a bright orange.
I got my Picasso's from this website. They're usually $99.99 a piece, but were on sale for $94.99 at the time.
Awesome little clowns. Such sweet, funny personalities.

nuro

omg these are awesome, where do find these? ive seen the picasso's around but the nekkid ones are new to me

socal57che

Since I only have 2 fish in my tank, I'll take advantage of the opportunity to show one off. "What a maroon."

bgbdwlf2500

not as pretty as the picassos or any other but here are my perc's.
havent gotten a good picture of the new black one yet but hes my favorite.
this is 4 out of the 7, the black one makes 8 and the sebae makes 9 clowns :)

aquaferg

HEre is mine. I never wanted a clown but my 4yr old insisted. I am glad I got him now. He is a cute little guy.

barngirl

Now, Now......... Clown peeps!
Love em all!!!
I mean that... ;)
Be nice like the clowns, well until the sand flys... :D

gold strip

Here is my Gold Stripe. Wife named him "Arlington" because he matches her high school colors. He is pretty much a jerk too but we love him.