lets see those fish only aquariums

joker_ca

all i see is pics of reef tanks....I know people have fish only tanks now lets see those pics

lionfish12

My fish are in my 10 gallon. Why do u always have to been so mean in every post. Its cycling also so i cant put fish in it yet.
My tank isnt emty.. Its got water in it.

liontamer

It is devoid of any interesting forms of visible life. I will never leave u alone until u change that retched title that u have self proclaimed upon yerself. Dustin wont leave u alone either, but then again, he never will anyway, i think yer "expert" title just pissed him off even more, and hes a good insulter. O, and if u dont change it, lets just say that yer not gonna be happy...

gasguzzler

I think the title is a little vain. Ive been keeping saltwater sharks and rays for almost 6 years and I list my expertise as beginner at best! But lets not discuss it here, and hijack ANOTHER thread. Sorry joker.

nikkoli110

Wow the hostility in here! Anyways thats pretty much what my tank looks like right now lionfish12, 4 months old with rock, sand, and a chromis and a clown. Anyways....any more pics anyone? I'd love to see some more to get some ideas for mine, and I need to decide wether or not to upgrade my tank and think about some corals. Thanks....

joker_ca

my new tank its been up and running for two months now, took all my ls and lr out of my old tank and added 20lbs of lr
sorry about the pic alittle blurry, the batteries just died o'well
1 firefish
1 ocellaris clown
2 bannerfish
2 cleaner shrimp
1 long spine urchin
1 cardinal