Lets see those Gigantic Tanks..

triga22

Sounds like some work but im sure itll be worth it in the end. Do you have a basement? Is it finsihed. Thats where we had our 75 gal.

aw2x3

The basement only covers 1/3, or less, of the house. I'm moving soon and the first thing that's happening is the rebirth of the 200, with built in, full length overflow, 4 drains, 2 returns, 4 closed loop returns, a new 3' tall Beckett skimmer and 100lb. of more live rock, to bring the total up to over 300lb.

triga22

Holy Crap!!! I cannot wait to see this monster. Its going to be awsoem!! When do you think this will occur.???

efishnsea

Originally Posted by psusocr1
ill play
300 gallon aggressive

Nice tanks
!!!Did you build the stand, canopy... if so great job!!!!!

hot883

Joncat, what took ya so long. I have been waiting for the pics. on here.
awesome as always. barry

joncat24

I guess I am just a slacker>>>LOL. I post so many on here sometimes I think
people get tired of seeing em.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by joncat24
and more

Love those RICS, beautiful tank
. Does your clarki have an attitude problem, mine does he sometimes goes on a rampage and eats big chunks of my green star polyps and my sun coral. I'm thinking about getting a small hook and catching him to trade towards a pair of some kind of clownfish, any suggestions :thinking: .....
efish :happyfish nsea

joncat24

the only thing my clarkii has a problem with is my sailfin....she will not let the sailfin on the right side of the tank...period.. she chases him away all the time, but he hasnt showed any signs of stress, he just goes in his hole for a bit them comes back out. other than that they all get along great....thanks for the compliments on the rics...I have been on a ric buying spree every since I saw pics of your tank. I have some of every color now....LOL

efishnsea

Originally Posted by joncat24
the only thing my clarkii has a problem with is my sailfin....she will not let the sailfin on the right side of the tank...period.. she chases him away all the time, but he hasnt showed any signs of stress, he just goes in his hole for a bit them comes back out. other than that they all get along great....thanks for the compliments on the rics...I have been on a ric buying spree every since I saw pics of your tank. I have some of every color now....LOL

The addiction is worse than being hooked on crack!!!!!
lol

aw2x3

joncat24...even tho I could never bring myself to keeping a reef tank...I'm a die hard predator guy, all the way...your tank is absolutely fantastic!
I love the in-wall!!
It's not technically "my tank", but here are a few shots of my buddy John's 150gal. display, at his fish store. I just tore it down and replaced everything, the other day, including rebuilding the canopy, so it's close enough to being my tank.

reefrank

My 125 recently (6 months ago) transfered from a 55, tank went into same location that the 55 was in. Quite the task.

clown boy

Originally Posted by brucewrs
Here is mine.210 gallon with a little of everything..
I just love that second picture! It looks like the fish are waving!

devaji108

OK i'll play too:
here is my 240 It's been up one month and 15 days sence the move. before that it was up only for 6 months...
can't wait to finly add some more fish to it. a clown CB angle and a Pfire fish makes this big tank look so bare..LOL
oh and sorry about the agle getting my blume + I have been playing with the lighting. PIC with 4 X 250 14K MH with out any act. was useing 2 or 3 of the MH + 4 X 110W act but it was too blue.
enjoy ***)

devaji108

here are some pics of my tank under 3 X 250 14K MH + 4 X 110W super blue ACT.
I think I like running 4X 250 MH and no act. what do you think? :thinking: