Lets see those Gigantic Tanks..

efishnsea

Beautiful tank
!!!!Its funny no matter how much coral you have there is always room for more
Great job!!!!!
efish :happyfish nsea

efishnsea

Originally Posted by brucewrs
Here is mine.210 gallon with a little of everything..

Love those fish!!!!!

a&a2

Clown Boy---do you have standard lighting that came w/the tank? Was wondering cause I have the same thing & wanted to get some corals but didn't think I had the lighting for it

efishnsea

Originally Posted by mrdc
My 120 which I don't consider big any more

Nice tank
SWEET
....Is that a colony of blastos in the center next to the rock on the bottom
????
efish :happyfish nsea

grumpygils

Want a nice tank.....go to Oregonreef dot com. It is all about one tank! Read the worm incident! What a tank!

sign guy

Originally Posted by reefrank
My 125 recently (6 months ago) transfered from a 55, tank went into same location that the 55 was in. Quite the task.
is that a toadstool in the top right pic?

blb9

I think efishnsea means the LPS in the bottom right. I personally think that they are Acanthastrea Lords. Probibly not right though...
amazing tank!

clown boy

Originally Posted by A&A2
Clown Boy---do you have standard lighting that came w/the tank? Was wondering cause I have the same thing & wanted to get some corals but didn't think I had the lighting for it
I actually am not sure what kind of lighting I have..... Someone did tell me that I have regular aquarium lights.... All that I do know is that my corals are very healthy.

clown boy

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Want a nice tank.....go to Oregonreef dot com. It is all about one tank! Read the worm incident! What a tank!
I saw those pictures of that worm. That is scary! :scared: :scared: :scared:

efishnsea

Originally Posted by BLB9
I think efishnsea means the LPS in the bottom right. I personally think that they are Acanthastrea Lords. Probibly not right though...
amazing tank!

What is that, that is what I was talking about.