Let's see those hot zoas!

makai

"Go Army!"

"People Eaters on Acid"

"Spiderman"

"Green Slime" (can't get a pick of these open, every time i grab the camera my blenny jumps on the plug and they close)

"RPEs"

"Hawaiian Green and Yellows"

"Hawaiian Tri-Color" (Green/Blue/Peach)

"Hawaiian Orange Rings"

cranberry

No named corals here... but I like them :) The 3rd pic was a header for an article and the background was cleaned up..... the backs of my tanks are NOT that spotless :)

blazin2k6

Well just thought i had to join in since everyone else is posting. AND YES I WANT SOME GO ARMY zoas. Those look sweet.
Love this Blue zoa. WISH IT WOULD GROW......

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/2728330
No named corals here... but I like them :) The 3rd pic was a header for an article and the background was cleaned up..... the backs of my tanks are NOT that spotless :)

Got more pics of the tank? and FTS? Go start a thread!

greenreefer

favorite is soooo difficult to choose, so here are just some randow frags. The lights were just coming on, so they aren't all the way open, but the new camera sure helps with quality even if the photographer doesn't know what he is doing.

kevin34

WOW!!! Greenreefer we gotta work out some kind of future deal for frags of pics 4,5,7, and 8 lol

blazin2k6

Spanko, yeah i dunno what that blue zoa is neither. It came as a hitchhiker on a frag i got . All the zoas that i was supposed to have bought died but this lived and i waslike wow its so amazing.LOL. So i wasnt too depressed about the ones that died cause this is truly awesome blue color even better in person :)