Lets See Your 125+ Gallon Reefs Pics Wanted :D

judyab

:) thanks , my fish are camera shy, you can see my blue hippo's nose sticking out but thats it. yea thanks again Logan15 . one of these days i might learn how to do that , thanks

E

eaglefan

very nice jlem. Those leathers are huge. Did you frag one to get they other? :joy:

jlem

They are about 2 1/2 years old. I got them from an online vendor. The umbrella actually will span all the way over to the star coral some days.

E

eaglefan

KPK very nice, I like the lr setup and is that a chile leather. I was looking at buying one. Does it grow pretty fast?

E

eaglefan

KPK what kind of lighting and filtration are u using? Looking to up grade my stuffand transfering the old equipment to my new 125 when I get it?

kpk

I think the coral you are asking about is a colt, and it has grown very fast. I got it about 4 months ago with one big stalk and a small one and I just fragged 2 large stalks and am fixing to frag another.
I have icecap 660 ballast with 2 blue actinics and 2 10k's, but have 2x250w metal halide on the way. My refugium is built out of a 30g tank. I have a mag drive 1800 pumping the water, a cpr overflow, and a sealife systems protein skimmer (it works ok). I have about 150lbs. live rock, probably 50lbs of tonga branch.
Thanks for the compliments.