Let's See Your "Holiday" Decorations...!!!!

treybom

Okay everyone lets see your "holiday" <<(politically correct... lol
) decorations so far... i will post them up when we get them all up! speakin of the holidays... didnt last year we have a santa smiley? :thinking: ?
ok ... post away! :cheer:
:cheer:
***) ***)

keleighr

Originally Posted by ruaround
here is the most incredible lighting i've ever seen...this peson lives in ohio and has the song playing on a radio station...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ds+of%20winter
***)

Ok that would last maybe one day in my neighborhood!!
Someone would shoot it!!
Amazing but WOW definitley way to much time on someone's hands!!

treybom

Originally Posted by bs21
LMAO that was great but i had to stop watching i thought the flashing lights were gonna give me a seizure.
lol me 2

drew2005

That is really cool. Wish i had the time and patience to set that up. You can tell its real, not stop animation. If you look closely on the left side of the screen there is a tower with a blinking light in the distance. The light blinks consistent every second. If it was stop animation the blinking light would be inconsistent.

jacknjill

i cant even believe it only took him 3 hours!!!!! christmas would have alrady come and gone by the time i got it set up!

1journeyman

Ya, but does he have a Reef Aquarium?
And who can afford decorations? I just got another shipment of fish today, and put pair of HQIs on order....

lovethesea

actually, I saw this on some entertainment show the other night. Its for real !! :scared:
Starts at dark and ends at 10pm. To hear the music, you tune to a certain radio frequency. Thas the sign you see in the yard....right side in front.

T

tizzo

We got a guy here that does his lights with a radio station also but it's absolutely stunning!! His whole yard is done in various colors. I video taped it last year but how do I post a video!??
My house is all done up, I gotta get a good pic of it.

bbb

I just saw on TV that the guy had to stop because it caused traffic jams and a minor accident.

ruaround

It is true that the guy had to shut his decorations down because of traffic jams, accidents and noise from onlookers...but His house is now on a commercial for a leading domestic beer!!! the beer rhymes with... biller light
I have only seen the commercial on a cable sports channel...
I hope he is makin some $$$ for his creativity!!!

gordie9

I saw that ad today too. The extent of my decorations is a poinsetta(sp?) in the corner of my small NYC apartment. Should be getting the CHRISTMAS tree tomorrow.