lfs has ritteri anenome for $30

sfe

Originally Posted by clown123
i do n ill still WOOP u n ur little 10g tanks azz like i said im done u can get banned again if u want but im ok PZ

what your scared? 10 gallon tank. give me a break... you know nothing and u have been in this for 10 years. what a joke./

sfe

AWW! u scared 2 call me thats FUNNY

i don't believe thats yoiur number

sfe

and just for the record that is not mine. i want to see if your actually going to call that number...your probably going to do some prank ----

pesci

Hey Flake, take a digital pic of your SW tank, with your little hands making a peace sign, i dont believe you even have a sw tank. And we know green convicts are not marine fish... a little heads up.

sfe

HOW BOUT THIS U SUCK MY d!ck and we cakk it a night ok
with me being 6foot6 all you gotta to do is stump a little for me.
I am sorry i am not gay. but that other guy is. why don't you ask for his number

sfe

Originally Posted by pesci
Hey Flake, take a digital pic of your SW tank, with your little hands making a peace sign, i dont believe you even have a sw tank. And we know green convicts are not marine fish... a little heads up.
lol...my tank ok here it goes.
your ass got owned. You can't even afford those fish.

clown123

UR 13 i noticed ur afraid to put in when u were born o and i would also like to see how CHITTY that tank of urs is u got destroyed 2night noe leave! karmas a bich aint it

sfe

Originally Posted by pesci
I dont see a peace sign tinyhands...
my hands are pretty big. but my d!ck is bigger. So ---- you.

clown123

Ha! I Like Tha Cheap Naso And Sailfin There Like $100 Together My Maroons Are More Then Them Together Get Out Of Here With That Weak Chit That Triger At Most $35-40 And The Angel Looks Like Chit Get Out Of Here