lfs has ritteri anenome for $30

sfe

Originally Posted by pesci
I saw those pics on google

[hr]
!
really show them to mee

[hr]
. Give me the address. oh god please say you saw these. Come one. Give me the address

sfe

Originally Posted by clown123
Ha! I Like Tha Cheap Naso And Sailfin There Like $100 Together My Maroons Are More Then Them Together Get Out Of Here With That Weak Chit That Triger At Most $35-40 And The Angel Looks Like Chit Get Out Of Here
LOL. Marrooons are like 14 buck at my *****. HAHAHH. Lol, Your a

[hr]
idiot

clown123

Ok Do The Math Here Buddy Big Maroons Not Fake Azz Plain Maroons A Pair Is 130bucks U Cant Afford That N Thats Only In My 24g Actually My 24g All Together Has More $ In It Then Ur Tank $130 +$50=$180 U Lose Again

sfe

Originally Posted by pesci
Midgetasswhores.com

that's where you go i bet all the time right. You do your thing on that site. What a life you have.

sfe

Ok Do The Math Here Buddy Big Maroons Not Fake Azz Plain Maroons A Pair Is 130bucks U Cant Afford That N Thats Only In My 24g Actually My 24g All Together Has More $ In It Then Ur Tank $130 +$50=$180 U Lose Again
maroons are not that much dumbshi$
you got ripped. Your dumber than I thought. That BTA anemone will die in your tank along with your fake ass maroons

sfe

Thats Bc He Caught U There Stealing Other Ppls Pics Fagggggggggget
yeah i can go to jail for that. ---- you

[hr]
...your going no where in life. How old are you, Have you been laid?

clown123

Ha Go Online N Look Aquacon $130 Ur So Dumb N My Anenome Is Getting Better Dumb Azz! Ur A Joke For Now On Ur The (joke) On Swf.com

T

thomas712

Start a new post, stay on topic, and no more flames folks, please.