LFS in the DC area?

hidengoseek

Hiya all you wonderful experts.....think I have spent the last several days at work reading almost every post here....hehe gotta love having nothing to do at work...
I was wondering if any of you DCians know of a reliable LFS in the area that is a good place to ask questions and get good equipment without being screwed (price and taken advantage of). I live in Alexandria and work in McLean...some where close would be awesome.
I am leaning to starting a FOWLR tank...then building from there...so everyone please be ready to answer all my question....hehehehe you should see the list I already have written out. But first step is equipment... =)

shawnsghost

There is a great salt water only shop in Reston. Its called The Marine Scene they have a great slection and fair prices for the area. I would still suggest you use your online know-how to purchase your equipment. You will recognize great savings in the long run. IMO.
SG

hidengoseek

An online store would be awesome too.....hadnt quite figured out how to get a 55gal tank and and all the stuff in a small two seater car....
Brian

richard rendos

Randallstown, MD...The Aquarium Center. Awesome store.
<a href="http://www.aquariumcenter.com/" target="_blank">Aquarium Center</a>
Frederick, MD...Rick's Fish and Pet
Don't know any right in D.C.

efrank

Hey HideNGOSeek I am moving from NJ to the DC area and am tearing down my 55g and going to a bigger tank. If you want I will sell you all my stuff at a good price and I can even deliver it if you would like since I will be moving close. (Clarksville MD)
Email me if you are interested and I will tell you what equipment I have. Eric.T.Frankovic@aexp.com

diverva

I have bought at the Marine Scene before. There is a guy named Scott who is pretty helpful. I like the prices on this website for dry goods though.