LFS in Virginia

hiddenicon

this there anything "big" to Somethings Fishy. Because i'm not sure about where it is. Its ok if there isn't i'm sure i'll find it with the help of my mom she knows where everything is donw there.

sjdyer

I sent you an email with more pics. The best way to get there is to come down 581 passed valley view mall until you get to 419/franklin rd /tanglewood mall exit. turn right off exit follow 419 until you come to brambleton and turn left. The store is next to country cooking. The store hours are mon 3-7 and tues-fri 11-7 and sat 12-5. Tell him steve sent you.

hiddenicon

no one else works there? why? does he have alot of business? and how does his store compare to the Petland next to Wal-Mart down there?

sjdyer

He does have a student that runs the store some times. He is usally busy with customers all the time. Petland is way over priced and poor selection.

hiddenicon

To BigSteve:
I just got back from my vacation at Nags Head(LOTS of FUN, and deep sea fishing was awesome). I just wanted to let you know that i was thankful to you for telling me about the NC Aquarium. Lots of cool stuff there, good way to spend half a day.
To DrkDweller and sjdyer:
Now that i'm back in VA i just wanted you both to know that Tuesday is when i'm going to Somethings Fishy in Roanoke. I'll post what i thought about it when i get back from that little trip:D , just wanted to say thanks alot for telling me about this fish store that sounds great
P.S.: To all three of you:
Just to let you know there isn't one good pet store anywhere in Nags Head
but its ok because i think i'll like Somethings Fishy:joy:

hiddenicon

just got back from Somethings Fishy in Roanoke and i must say its the best place in VA i'v been. Lots of fish and his display tank is awesome:yes:
and to Steve: i told him you sent me:D and he said hey
i'm gonna go back on Friday to see his newiest shipment...........CAN"T WAIT