light ect..

redwings36

I have a 48 inch dual 175 watt metal halide 10k metal halide bulbs with dual fans it also has 2 120 watt actinic bulbs BRIGHT... Coral people this is it.. it has a seprate switches for each lighting system..the ballast is enclosed and heavy...works well. 150.00 offer... also have r/o unit made by spectrapure 3 filter system asking 75.00 last but not least have 24 by 48 glass top 20.00 live near ann arbor mi great deals..

slammy16

Thats cool, just thought i would ask. IF you get to a point were you have to get rid of them and will ship give me a yell. :D

getit

Hey, I'm in cleveland ohio, tell me more about the lights. How old are they? Is the bulbs any good or will I need to buy new ones? Is it a retro kit or a complete combo unit? who is the maker of the lights? How tall is the hood you have it in? Do you have any pics? My email address is kcacop@yahoo.com Let me know...I may have to take a little drive to you. :yes:

redwings36

this unit has the following dimentions 6.5 inches tall 12 wide 48 long new bulbs, enclosed in black metal frame, ballast is heavy,pealing paint but kicks butt :D this is well worth the money .. nuff said :joy: the make is hamilton tech

getit

Originally Posted by unleashed
hey red wing Im also near ann arbor mich do you still have this up for sale?
Unleashed, give me a second to work out a deal before you jump the thread.