light for 29g biocube

buffett

ok so im looking for a light and came across this = Current USA SunDial HQI Pendant 1x150W 10K HQI / 2x32W Dual SunPaq Actinics w/FREE Hanging Arm System
will it work with the biocube and would it be worth it?

buffett

lol you have no idea how many lights ive looked at, i want to purchase a mh light but the options are crazy, i wish i could just get some one to say "buy this light its what you need for your tank" i would almost consider buying it then lol

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by Buffett
http:///forum/post/2966533
lol you have no idea how many lights ive looked at, i want to purchase a mh light but the options are crazy, i wish i could just get some one to say "buy this light its what you need for your tank" i would almost consider buying it then lol
Buy the Sunpod, you will not be dissapointed.. Your corals and fish will love you forever

buffett

lol im really considering that one but i want to be able to have access to the tank without having to move a light fixture too

buffett

yeah ive seen alot of those lights and ill probably go that direction but just considering my options, i do like the light btw

buffett

well im not sure, i just thinking about my options and if i place an order i might as well place one for a new bulb to while im ordering

nano-newb1983

if you get a new bulb, i will buy the Current one from you... I would stick with the current tho.. alot of others are too blue or yellow for my taste

buffett

ok so im still going back and forth with these darn lights i think im leaning to purchase the sundial pendant, as i am new to the whole mh thing i hate to sound so stupid but if i purchase this light will it come with everything i need?