Light problems, contact info?

cannonman

I have had a coralife light on my tank now for just over one year (twin 250 MH and twin 96 acintics) but the acintics (spelling?) are now not working right... I hear what sounds like a short when I flip the switch to turn them on... if I leave them on they eventually short and go out... obviously no longer safe to use. I'm guessing it's the switch that is bad but when I took a look at it I didn't notice anything. They don't want to work at all any more - the moon lights and MH work fine so I'm not in an urgent situation but I wonder if anybody else has had this problem and I'm also curious if anybody has the contact info for the coralife company since all I can find when I do a search on it is places that sell the light.... any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

cannonman

C'mon, nobody will even read my question? bump.... It's an $800.00 light and only a year old, I'm frustrated, please help-

fish master

coralife has change names many times.it was energy savers for a while i believe its all glass now. i had a problem with my coralife light also. if you go to site www.oceanicsystems.com there is a place to email them there.it takes a few days tfor them to email back but they will. or you can call them at 1800-255-4527 or 1-414-423-8544 ask for rob moneyhan hell help you out hope that helps