light,protein skimmer,ro unti for sale must see

chunks

interested in the light. What type of bulb? Is the ballast included, or is that something i need to buy. How big is the light?
send info and maybe some pics to djames@oxy.edu, we can work out a price and stuff

hexedagain

I tried for a good month to buy the MH hang on fixture from him. We agreed on a price for it shipped, and I could never get any information from him for paypal. Always got put off until tomorrow. I would still be willing to buy it for the origional price we had agreed on, but I guess that wasn't enough to make the deal actully happen.

Maybe someone else will have better luck getting the fixture than I did.

unbreakabl

Originally Posted by ace2002
do you still have sump and shipping to 36804
I need the skimmer not the sump
yes i still have the skimmer and dont worry about the shipping. It is free shipping keep me updated if you are still interested. thanks

unbreakabl

Originally Posted by namas05
Can you give me more info on the RO unit?
How many gallons per day/hour?
Is it RO/DI or just RO?
e-mail me namas@cavtel.net
It is a ro/di unit. It does 75 gpd. thanks. I have a buyer but if he falls through the deal i will get back to you. thanks

unbreakabl

ro/di unit still for sale. any takers. make me an offer the guy droped through and i also have a sump for sale i built out of acrylic. very nice will sale for 100 i need to sale it asap pleae thanks

joshd123

I looked up R/O filters and 100 GPH 6 stage goes for $100 shipped. What is the lowest you can go on your 75 GPD shipped?

lubeck

Are you paying for the shipping??? If so, How much for the light fixture? and do you take paypal?

unbreakabl

yes i am paying for the shipping and their are different kinds of ro/di units. Some work better than others and if that wasnt true they would all sell for the same price. thanks

unbreakabl

Originally Posted by Seadazed
I'm very interested in the RO unit, but need some details first. I know you said it was made by H2O but what model is it? Also, if you have any pic's send them to: wrightcmdn@inteliport.com. Thanks.
yes it is the optima vision. Awesome ro/di unit. Just make an offer and ill try to be reasonable. sry dont have pics right now just got a new laptop so i dont have them right now i will try to post some later on tonight thanks

I

it_slave

Is that RO/DI still for sale?? I would like to make an offer if it is.... Need it shipped to 36832 - give ya $90 via paypal if you like to sell it soon!!