lighting/corals questions

:) Hi all I was just wondering what corals would work well in a 20L with 130 watts of light on it?
I was thinking of some mushrooms some zoos, some xenia and also some ideas
Thanks and have a great day:happy:

well instead of the 130watt pc lights I was going to get I just places an order for the 175 watt MH pendent light for the 20L that I am setting up. I am very excited . I can not wait til they come.
what would be the limit on corals I can get in terms of what kinds .. I have been told the MH is better for corals .
thanks again everyone:joy:

G

gobyboy06

Ya, a MH would be better I think. If im wrong correct me but that will expand the range of corals you will be able to keep. :D
How deep is the tank?

avbryce1

the 175 MH will allow you to keep pretty much any coral you want just remember that the spread or amount of space that mh lights cover is 2 foot. I think you will be much happier that you went with the mh lighting.

bdhough

You'll be able to keep all but the brightest sps corals. The really neon flourescent purple and green ones. Some clams as well, the ultra rare ones, but.....Most of those corals are frikin expensive as it is so you may not even be able to afford them.
:)
I may be wrong on the color thing but thats what i've seen.