Lighting for a 75gal

kniquy

I am in the process of researching lighting for my 75gal. I currently have 30gal fowlr tank but the 75 will keep coral. I am looking to use 2-96w PC on my 30gal until we move and I can set up my 75g in the new house (hopefully by April).
In total I am looking for 4-96 w DIY set up that I can use part of now. I am looking at PFO right now but am not sure of what you all think of this set up. I will eventually add a metal halide to this set up down the road but this is to get me started. Any sugestions on other DIY/retro set ups? I am pretty handy for women so I am not afraid to try and build it myself. I do need a complete list of all componets that I would need to get this thing rolling. As well as any other detailed instructions. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

reqon

Check into the cooltouch lighting systems available on ----.I picked up a dual 175 system and it served me well ended up selling it and buying a dual 250 dual 110 VHO combo from them as well.They are pretty much the cheapest you'll find out there and a couple of other members here use them.I have found that if you plan on keeping corals its just better to go MH first rather than later and with cooltouch you may be well within the ballpark price wise.

kniquy

Can anyone tell me where I can look for detailed instructions as well as an equipment list for building the PC's?