Lighting Help Please - Pics included

krashpd

Hey Everyone:) Well I've realized that to get help that pic's make it much easier. This is my first attempt to post pic's on a forum so we'll see how this works.
My next step in this slow process is getting the lighting setup. The tank is 90g corner reef ready acrylic. It has a hood but no lighting. From all of the great posts here, I've decided that T5's are probably the way to go for the kind of inhabitants I want. The hood is all one piece that I have to put on which is add and very large. There is 3.25 inches from the bottom of the middle wood brace to the top of the acrylic.
Here are the pictures hopefully:

Front View of Tank

Bottom of Hood
The hood is only 6 inches from top to bottom. The hood is 54 inches wide and 34 inches deep. the actual "square" area in the middle of the hood is 24 inches long. So if anyone could help me get started on getting the lighting design and where the best place to purchase the light I would really appreciate it. My goal is to have some corals and fish but not an overloaded tank of fish. I was thinking I will have to have 24 inch bulbs to fit the center area but I can always cut that out and re-do it.
Thank you so much for the help.
Krash

krashpd

Woot! the pictures worked but the look pretty bad on one side. Serves me right for using a camera phone. I hope they are still good enough to get an idea of what I am working with.
Thanks again,
Krash