lighting question

I am wanting to buy lights that will be able to support anything I put in my tank including claims. I don't have a clue on what to get. I am looking at two 36 inch sun pod lights 2- 150 watts Halide 18 lunar (the store doesn't carry the 72) or the Current USA Outer Orbit Fixture, 3x250W HQI Metal Halide & 8X39W T5s, 72 inch
What should I look for? I am leaning toward the orbit just because it is 72 inches and has stronger wattage. Would I be pleased with the outer orbit?

sickboy

You will love the Outer Orbit. A friend of mine has it, and it is sweet! He actually upgraded from a SunPod. The sunpod doesn't have actinics so he was running a 14K bulb, but with the outer orbit he can run the 10 for growth while having 4 T5 bulbs for color (and they come 2 460nm, 2 420 nm). it looks great!
Definitely go with the Outer Orbit!

tank a holic

Originally Posted by sickboy
http:///forum/post/2947036
You will love the Outer Orbit. A friend of mine has it, and it is sweet! He actually upgraded from a SunPod. The sunpod doesn't have actinics so he was running a 14K bulb, but with the outer orbit he can run the 10 for growth while having 4 T5 bulbs for color (and they come 2 460nm, 2 420 nm). it looks great!
Definitely go with the Outer Orbit!
+1