Lighting Questions, First Corals

I have a 30g bowfront that has been set up for 3 months now. I have upgraded my lighting to a Coralife 24" Lunar Aqualight 2/65W and have about 660gph of circulation. What would be a good choice coral wise for a beginner with the lighting i have?
Tank mates are 2 false percs, 2 cleaner shrimp, 3 emerald crabs, serpent star, nass and turbo snails, and a few red and blue leg hermits. 35lbs of live rock and 30lbs of live sand. Thanks!

m0nk

That would be good to keep soft coral and LPS but you won't want to try SPS with that. My personal thought is if you start off with mushrooms and zoanthids and they do well you'll be good to move up to other softies and LPS.

clibby

A colt coral would be a good call. Mushrooms and Zoa's are also pretty easy.
I would also consider Acan Lords or Blastos. A Sun coral would be good too. I think these are good choices because you can feed them easily, they are not completely photosynthetic.

farslayer

Sun corals are completely non-photosynthetic. Since they require special care (manual feeding), I'd recommend against those right now. If you are running carbon, try some leather corals such as a yellow fiji, some xenia, maybe a finger leather as well. Toadstools are always cool.