lighting repair

rusting

Hi everybody, I bought some L E D lights about 1'1/2 years ago now one is not working only the blues come on dose anyone know where to get them fixed in the Chicago area. I tried the seller to no avail. the lights are S W C Xtream Cree LED 60 watt

rusting

I can't find any contact inf. for them I asker the site where i bought them a week ago but haven't heard back from them

2quills

The home page on their website has a link to contact them via email. IIRC, they are in Canada.
Those lights are essentially like some of the DIY kits out there. They should be pretty easy to work on if you can find someone local. Sucks the seller hasn't contacted you back.

rusting

The seller doesn't sell them any more, but they told me who dose I have a message to them. Thanks for the help 2 Quills

2quills

Maybe ask around on some of your local forums. You might find a fellow hobbyist in your area that could take a look at em. It's most likely a bad led or power supply. Can you tell if any of the leds look fried? Would you be willing to post some photos of the unit, power supplies and dimmer box? I don't see much info on these around the web.

rusting

Thanks 2 Quills I think I'm going to buy a new fixture they wore me out trying get a hold of somebody I wonder if it's that hard to buy from them? I'll never know. I will keep looking for someone to fix this one for a back up.