lighting

newone

For sale 192w JBJ 36" compact lighting system with 2 X 96W compact fluorescent - one blue and one white 10'000K. Light are around 4 months old. With 2 cooling fans and flip up legs. Make me an offer.

itsamyheff

I just bought the same light. I may be interested. Do you have an idea how much your looking to get, and how much would shipping be?

cynelson

hey....sorry to burst in and be off the subject, but new one, I know thus is probably a dumb question, but the seahorse you have as your pic.... is it possible to get those anywhere and is it legal to have them. You may not know, I know, but I saw those at the florida aquarium years ago and fell in love with them. They are absolutely beautiful. Do you know the :notsure: name of them? :notsure:

f1shman

cynelson, i think they might be endangered. but they are INCREDIBLY difficult to take care of, if they were easy everyone would have them. I'd say they have a .00000001% survival rate in an aquarium, never seen them on ANY store online or offline.

f1shman

yes they are, I also saw them at an aquarium, might have been florada, I actulley did a report on them when i was younger, very intresting lol