Lights and canopy FS in SOFL

bret61081

Items for sale...
Well Today I bit the bullet and ordered a new lighting fixture, so that means that I need to get rid of my current lighting fixture! It is a Coralife 48 Inch Aqualight W/ 4-65W Straight Pin Base And 4-3/4W Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED. I have the mounting legs as well. The fixture is about 2 years old....but the bulbs are just about a month old(Current USA bulbs 2x10k 2x65W Dual Actinic 03/7100K Blue) so they are pretty much brand new. I also have the old bulbs as a back up which were used for 6 months. Its almost perfect but the 2 outside LEDs stopped working about 2 weeks ago....but the center 2 work fine..Might just need to be rewired I am not sure. When I got it I paid 260$ so Id like to get at least 125$(new Bulbs alone were for it were over 100$). Email me for the link to the actually fixture and pictures
I also have a JEBO PC fixture I got off of the auction site a while back. its 4x55wPC. 2 of the PCS stopped working not sure if its the ballast or just the switch. I have the 55w bulbs as well, they were used about 5 months. The fixture it self is pretty much junk but if you want the ballast I know at least one works! Make an offer on it if you interested.
With the new lighting fixture, I am not going to be able to use my current canopy, so that will be for sale as well. Its just a basic black canopy for a standard 55g tank. Opens on the top. umm...not sure What else to say other then email me for a picture. Make an offer.
The light and the canopy will be avail anytime after Wed once I get my new light in and installed! I am sure I have some more stuff laying around here to list too but I will do that at a later date! my email is Bret61081@AOL.com. Please put reason in the header. PICK UP ONLY. Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Thanks

bret61081

Originally Posted by oreo12
I would go $75.00 plus actul shipping to 47280 on the Coralife 48 Inch Aqualight W/ 4-65W email me at 1bigal@allvantage.com thanks
Pickup only...Plus the new bulbs were more then 75$!
Also, all 4 LEDs actually work. I will see if I can get a soddering gun this week to fix the last one.