lights and skimmer for sale or trade

namas05

2- Odyssea 36" 96 watt PC lights for sale only two months old.
Upgrading need to sell. make offer.
1- Odyssea PS75 skimmer also only two months old, buying fuge with skimmer in it no long need it. Works great. Make offer.
I will sell seperate or as package. I will ship anywhere in the US as long as you pay shipping. And I will consider trades. Make offer on any or all.
may also have two month old Fluval 304 to get rid of soon, upgrading.
e-mail me at namas@cavtel.net

namas05

I also have some spare bulbs that I will throw in for free 2 - actinic 50/50, 1 - 10K, and 1- actinic.
E-mail me with an offer.

karenj

I could use both. I have new Rio HF17 pump and a Kent Marine bare bones R/O unit also in new condition (I don't have enough water pressure to use it). Karen

namas05

I already have an RO/DI unit so I couldn't use that and have no need for a pump at this time. If you have any corals to trade I would consider that, but other wise I would need cash. Make me an offer. :joy:

3m

I'll give you $35 for the skimmer, including shipping, i can find the same one brand new for the same cost ($35) post code is 44022 if you are interested email me directly at mikeMcConahy@aol.com

namas05

If you can find the same one brand new for 35 you should go buy it.
I can't and won't take 35 and pay for shipping.

3m

okay, will do. email me should you be interested in the link if you doubt me.
Odyssea PS75 Dual Application Protein Skimmer (Free powerhead included) ODYPS75
Up to 75 gal. aquarium
In Stock Reg. Price Website Special Qty
Y $79.90 $34.90
Detailed Description
New product
approxi dimension: 10"L x 8"W x 17"H
A complete kit with accessories
Dual application (used as a hang-on unit or used as a in-sump setting)
High-capacity collection cup
Hangs on an edge between 0 - 1.5 inches
Free EX240 315gph fully submersible powerhead included

eggs

Originally Posted by ace2002
I am not trying to get in the middle of this but I looked and the skimmer can be bought for $35.00
I've also seen this skimmer priced around $35 - different site.

3m

I wasnt trying to be a smarty just trying to offer you what i can get it for new, thought i was helping you out. sorry if it came across a bit abrasive.

namas05

Like I said if you can buy it for 35 get it.
The big auction site may show that it is 35. but the auction hasn't ended and will go up.
if you get lucky and it doesn't good for you, but if 35 is all you want to offer me then I would say try your best to get it somewhere else because they work nice.
And I paid a lot more for it than that.
If 35 is all you want to pay me I will keep it.
And good luck to both of you wiith your shopping.

3m

FYI it wasnt an auction site, it was a retail site and they were including a PH, good luck to you as well , cheers

namas05

Yes I still have the lights and the skimmer.
I have them on a 45 tall. All corals are doing well and growing like weeds.
like I said earlier they all are working fine and the oly reason I am getting rid of them is because I am up grading to more light and buying a fuge with a skimmer built in so I have not nned for them.
Send me an e-mail with an offer.
namas@cavtel.net