lights, ballasts, air pumps, and filters

mscarpena

I have a bunch of ballasts, a light set up and a bunch of hang on back filters.
I have 4 1x65 watt coral life PC ballast wired in pairs(need new endcaps). 1 2X96 watt PC ARO Ballst. I have a bunch of Marineland HOB biowheel filters that would be perfect for quarintine tanks. Suitable for 20-55 gallon tanks. I have a 4x110 watt VHO 660 icecap ballast with water proof end caps, bulbs(5 months old), and incased in an oak plywood hood. I also have a bunch of tetra 24-2 DW air pumps. I also have a few rena air pumps. Everything works and in good shape. I also have a 12 gallon eclipse tank that is in very good condition. Some stuff is about 2 yrs old and some stuff is newer. Please PM me with what you are interested in and we can work out a price. All stuff was purchased new by me and I have just done upgrades or changed tanks around and no longer need the stuff. so rather than letting it sit in my basement for god knows how long I figure I should let it go to some one who needs the stuff and make a little money off of the stuff.

b bauer

Mark I have the aqua sun 10k t5 24" that can go to 40w will any of your ballasts drive them to 40w?

mscarpena

Price dropped to $170.00 for full VHO hood with bulbs and all. 65 watt PC ballast $10.00 each wired in groups of 2 and 96 watt pc ballast $25.00.

mscarpena

Ice capp 660 ballast was a total VHO light set up and I am shipping it out tomorrow. So it is sold. I have 5 other ballasts that can be used for either VHO, T-5, or pc lights that I am selling. 4 1X65 watt and 1 2x96 watt. I will sell all 5 to you for $85 shipped. The 65 watt ones are all wired up, but need new end caps and the 96 watt one is a raw ballast. Let me know if your interested. Thanks