lights,corals, liverock ect for sale newport news, VA

stanlalee

rather than type ALL that all over see local reef society thread. at this point I dont intend on shipping but we will see how long stuff hangs around and reconsider.
*Link Removed*

mike22cha

Nobody, unless a member of that site, can view what you have for sale. I clicked on the link and it wouldn't let me because I'm not a member.

stanlalee

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Nobody, unless a member of that site, can view what you have for sale. I clicked on the link and it wouldn't let me because I'm not a member.
thanks. I'dd do a quick run down in a minute

stanlalee

dry goods first. livestock and rock to follow
Current USA 25w Gamma UV sterilizer. it and bulb are about 3-4months old. Uses standard PVC fittings to orientate input and output in case you need to orientate it differently than I have it. pic below $50 (cost over $100 new)

acylic sump 24x12x16" 6x12" skimmer section. pump section about 3x12ish $50 (overflow box not included or functional for that matter)

sunlight supply MH set up. Bluewave pulse start dual magnetic ballast (175w x2), reef optics batwing reflectors and AB aqualine 13K bulbs. everything about 8 months old and in good condition. $275 or b.o. (this set up cost about $440 new)

Coralife SS125. needs a hell of a cleaning. only mod is a solid PVC output pipe (you will have to use this in sump as I dont know where all the hang on parts are. $50. No pic, you know what they look like. fits snug in above sump. I'm using it in the bin so will have to wait until much of the livestock is gone

stanlalee

livestock
everything but the auto top off still available. I want these corals to go while they are still healthy. I'll do a little price run down if that will help:
these zoanthid $15 each or b.o.

purple cap frag 1.5" with star polyps on large piece of live rock $40 or b.o.
you can see it here with the $15 green zoas sitting on top. orange cap frag on large peice of rock $30

deresa clam $30 (more difficult crocea clam no longer looks like its going to make it). deep red and and blue blasto wells $65 or b.o. (small but cost me $130. about 5 heads)

birdnest frag and green digitata frags epoxied to 4" piece of liverock $40

green and yellow valida acropora $40. $10 for the small green/orange zoa frag

green millipora and ORA turquois staghorn (browning on undersides. no worse than in the pic just orientated so it cant be seen) $15 each

zoanthid rock $30

theres also two more 2-3" acropra colonies, hammer, blue mushrooms, yellow/green mushrooms pom pom xenia, liverock with small corals and more and liverock just make offer or come by and pick and sell. any damaged corals not listed free with purchase of anything else. I'm in newport news denbigh area. home during the day.
lights, sump and UV still available. May hold on to skimmer until more is gone since I'm using it in the bin.
Dont forget the fish. two tangs, male and two female anthias still alive,kicking and eating well. First $100 takes all five. $40 for the three anthias. $$60 for the two tangs. much more if any one purchased seperately
(the blenny is MIA somewhere in the bin and one female I found too late).

anybody buying can take whatever inverts they can grab (there are four fighting conches, several nassarius and a few astrae. good luck finding them.

stanlalee

fortunately for me or unfortunately for others the fish went fast and have found a new home. the corals, liverock and equipment are still available.

stanlalee

Originally Posted by Devil Dog
How much for ALL the clams? and will you ship to 53143? if so Email me at mkohmste@scj.com
there is only one clam, the crocea's dont take well to that kind of change and didn't make it long. at this point I'm still not ready to ship livestock.

codylowe

Stanlalee,
How much would you want for all the livestock... I live pretty close, but would need it to be worth my while to drive out there.

B

blackaero1

Originally Posted by Stanlalee
dry goods first. livestock and rock to follow
Current USA 25w Gamma UV sterilizer. it and bulb are about 3-4months old. Uses standard PVC fittings to orientate input and output in case you need to orientate it differently than I have it. pic below $50 (cost over $100 new)

acylic sump 24x12x16" 6x12" skimmer section. pump section about 3x12ish $50 (overflow box not included or functional for that matter)

sunlight supply MH set up. Bluewave pulse start dual magnetic ballast (175w x2), reef optics batwing reflectors and AB aqualine 13K bulbs. everything about 8 months old and in good condition. $275 or b.o. (this set up cost about $440 new)

Coralife SS125. needs a hell of a cleaning. only mod is a solid PVC output pipe (you will have to use this in sump as I dont know where all the hang on parts are. $50. No pic, you know what they look like. fits snug in above sump. I'm using it in the bin so will have to wait until much of the livestock is gone
Do you still have the sump?

stanlalee

only thing left worthwhile is the UV sterilizer $50 pick up or $65 shipped. Still have the acropora pieces pick up only $15 each or take them all for $50 pick up only. those would be 2-3" green/yellow valida, 2-3" pink convexa with dark tips, 2-3" tan table top (has green hairly polyps but you wont notice those until reacclimated into a good setting again), green millipora and browning ora blue staghorn. still have the deresa clam $30 takes it pick up only. you can advance search my name under photography to see them.

ledzep fan

I will buy all your acros if you ship them at my expense.
Do you still have the superman monti?? Will buy it too.
I cannot find pics of the acros your desrcibing. Would you mind posting some pics??

codylowe

Originally Posted by Stanlalee
only thing left worthwhile is the UV sterilizer $50 pick up or $65 shipped. Still have the acropora pieces pick up only $15 each or take them all for $50 pick up only. those would be 2-3" green/yellow valida, 2-3" pink convexa with dark tips, 2-3" tan table top (has green hairly polyps but you wont notice those until reacclimated into a good setting again), green millipora and browning ora blue staghorn. still have the deresa clam $30 takes it pick up only. you can advance search my name under photography to see them.

Stanlalee, can you take a picture of the live stock that you have left?... I keep getting mixed up. I am still interested in driving over that way this weekend.

stanlalee

alright here's an update on whats left (not much)
Eheim 3581 auto feeder. used all of one three day trip google "eheim 3581 auto feeder" for details $25 shipped

coralife superskimmer 125. only mod is PVC output pipe (press fit). I DO NOT have the parts for hang on back operation. I do still have the original output pipe (cut of course per instructions). It is set up to run in 9-10" sump water level. To run higher just cut the output pipe so its not submerged. to run lower do the opposite (you may need to find longer tubing to connect the pump to skimmer as well to run it in a sump level below 7" or so. I JUST took it out the bin hence its pretty dirty. I'll clean it up some. pick up only
. $50

mushroom $20 pick up only

palythoa rock $20 pick up only

$30 for both
sps left to right: 1. green millipora 2. pink/dark tip convexa (used to be pink with teal tips when acclimated in the right conditions) 3. blue staghorn (not so blue. good lighting, water conditions and time will reverse it) 4. tabletop with green hairy polyps under good conditions 5. green/yellow valida 6. superman monti not looking so super (basically turned all red). Basically most of these should recover their color under good conditions (being in a bin under pc isn't exactly sps extacy). $15 each or $50 for all. pick up only

deresa clam (not looking so great). well looks great but front mantle starting to look deformed). I dont know how long it will last or anything about clam recovery but free with the purchase of anything above (as well as a few nassarius and a hermit or two still in the bin). actually straightened up once I turned the powerheads back on but whatever, not going to keep a bin running for one clam.

UV sterilizer still for sale $50 pick up or $65 shipped (pending salt210's inquiry)
location is newport news, va 23602 klassic_liven@yahoo.com