lights,corals, liverock ect for sale newport news, VA

stanlalee

sold!
still have the mushroom, polyps and stonies/clam. thats pretty much it for livestock. autofeeder, skimmer still available. thanks to all who've purchased so far!

codylowe

Originally Posted by Stanlalee
sold!
still have the mushroom, polyps and stonies/clam. thats pretty much it for livestock. autofeeder, skimmer still available. thanks to all who've purchased so far!
Sorry Stanlalee, I couldn't make it over that way this weekend. My work called me in... Anyways, i will be outta town next weekend - so maybe if you still have them the weekend after next, we can work something out.

seadazed

Dang, wish I had seen the clam was going for free I would have got it from you when we met at Animal Jungle this morning. How big is it?

stanlalee

Originally Posted by Seadazed
Dang, wish I had seen the clam was going for free I would have got it from you when we met at Animal Jungle this morning. How big is it?
clam is about 3". its not too late to make another drive if you want to buy something else lol.

seadazed

You wouldn't be interested in shipping him would you? I'd pay for the trouble and s/h. For UPS it would only be like $12 for 1 day. Also, do you have any LR left?
Edit: I may have to make another trip to Animal Jungle next weekend to look for a stand. My 10gal. reef tank has a crack in the glass and I'm going to upgrade to a 20L RR I have laying around. If so I could buy all the sps and pick up the clam also. LMK.