lights for sale...cheap

zanoshanox

i have multiple light fixtures that im ready to get rid of as i no lo nger have a reef tank.
here's what i have:
150w 14k sunpod mh fixture - 200/obo
150 w 14k hang on coralife metal halide fixture - 180/obo
pc lights ranging from 20-30in. (24", 30", 28")
check out my tank threads if you wanna see pics and what not.
shane

tatoofish

does the 150 w 14k hang on coralife metal halide fixture clamp on to the trim of tank? How long is it? How old is the bulb?

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by tatoofish
http:///forum/post/2501304
does the 150 w 14k hang on coralife metal halide fixture clamp on to the trim of tank? How long is it? How old is the bulb?
no it goes around the lip and clamps on with the glass in between. very easy to set up. used for about 4 months. I also still have two brand new 150w 14k k DE bulbs. one phoenix and one coralife.

horsin1963

Where did you get the picture of the Picasso Clown in your avatar.. I have been looking for one marked liked that for a very very long time. is he one of your stock in your tank? Any info on where I could find a Picasso Clown with that type of markings or if you have one for sale I would be willing to put out a couple of large notes for it... my email is lstrawn@verizon.net

hi i was wondering what you have for 24 inch or 30 inch power compacts and how much your asking for them. let me know thank you very much

tatoofish

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
http:///forum/post/2507327
no it goes around the lip and clamps on with the glass in between. very easy to set up. used for about 4 months. I also still have two brand new 150w 14k k DE bulbs. one phoenix and one coralife.
How much to ship to 01225 ?

zanoshanox

what do you mean can I get a pic???
There are several right above your post.
Each fixture is 150w DE metal halide.

bobby03

Oh sorry. I thought you had some PC's for sale. I asked in a PM how much and size and wattage. You said 60.00 shipped and thats it.