lights for sale

zanoshanox

i've got three fixture, 2 used, one new
1.) Coralife 130 w pc. 2x65w 50/50. Fixture is 30" and has brand new bulbs. i used the fixture for approx 8 months. In very good condition.
$50.00?OBO
2.) Current USA 130 w 2x65 w w/ actinic and moonlight, 30", nice fixture, 2 months old, bulbs are like new. Great condition
$70.00?OBO
3.)Coralife NEW IN BOX 10 w PC, 24" w/ moonlight, 2 fans, brand new, bought it for a tank i never set up. awesome light.
$110.00/OBO
4.) Coralife 28 inch fixture...? I'm guessing it retails as a 30" but you need mounting legs? I dunno, not sure on this one, 2x65 w though, asking 40.00 OBO

fishguy77

Interested in the 30" fixtures, especially the first one you listed. Do you have legs for any of them? Also, I would need this shipped to 02904. Please gimme a price for it shipped. Can pay via Paypal quickly if need be.
Thanks!

zanoshanox

I figure shipping will be about 15 bucks...
I'm in no rush. So whenever you guys are ready ;)
and yes, PayPal works best for me

oak

Could you get the shipping rates for 98023 and is it possible to drop the price to around $30. Thanks

oak

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
$30 I could work with. Sorry guys, i'll find out the shipping ASAP
I will definitely buy it then. You can email me at yugimoto0321@aol.com to discuss the details. Thanks

fish1031

don't mean to but in but I have some extra legs I can sell. Brand new. Came today... for 30" fixture.