Lights, Skimmer, and more FOR SALE

I recently tore down my tank and have the following items availble for sale:
A double VHO set up capable of running up to 220w. Runs off of a workhorse 7 electronic ballast. Can be used with 24", 36", or 48" VHO bulbs. Currently has two 24" bulbs that are 3-4 months old and is mounted in a canopy built for a 20H tank . . . . $50.00
CPR Bak Pak 2R (reef ready version) with a Maxi-Jet 1200 upgrade. The pump on this is nearly new . . . less than 3 months old. Also comes with the preskimmer/bubble trap combo box and all sponges. This is a GREAT skimmer for a smaller tank . . . . SALE PENDING
Misc:
2 x Maxi-jet 400 pumps less than 3 months old . . . SALE PENDING
1 Brand new, never used Salifert Alkalinity test kit . . . SALE PENDING
1 FasTest master test kit (needs the chemical refills though) . . . $10
Buyer pays ALL shipping and applicable packaging charges . . . will ship via carrier of choice from 48375.
Thanks for looking!

carshark

Originally Posted by 007
I recently tore down my tank and have the following items availble for sale:
A double VHO set up capable of running up to 220w. Runs off of a workhorse 7 electronic ballast. Can be used with 24", 36", or 48" VHO bulbs. Currently has two 24" bulbs that are 3-4 months old and is mounted in a canopy built for a 20H tank . . . . $50.00
CPR Bak Pak 2R (reef ready version) with a Maxi-Jet 1200 upgrade. The pump on this is nearly new . . . less than 3 months old. Also comes with the preskimmer/bubble trap combo box and all sponges. This is a GREAT skimmer for a smaller tank . . . . $60.00
Misc:
2 x Maxi-jet 400 pumps less than 3 months old . . . $5 a piece
1 Brand new, never used Salifert Alkalinity test kit . . . $5
1 FasTest master test kit (needs the chemical refills though) . . . $10
Buyer pays ALL shipping and applicable packaging charges . . . will ship via carrier of choice from 48375.
Thanks for looking!

how much gph are the maxi powerheads? i live in des moines, i could use em!!
is the model the 400 or is that the gph?

All the livestock is gone . . . just got picked up today.
Please send an email to millerj24 at yahoo dot com for pitures. I will not be able to send them tonight (camera's charging and I'm goin' to the bar!). I will send them out tomorrow.
The model on the MaxiJet is 400 . . . I don't know what the GPH is. Do a search . . . I'm sure you'll find is somewhere.
I do still have the lights as well. And as mentioned, they are currently housed in a canopy built for a 20H tank, but are easily removed if all you want is the retrofit. Same price either way.

Skimmer sold, pumps and salifert kit are pending sale.
FasTest kit and lights are still available.