Lights/Skimmer/Filter/RO Unit For Sale

fishfatty

Heres a list of what I have available...
260 watt PC (Power Compact) Lighting system, 4x65 watt bulbs included (2 actinic, 2 daylight) Fixture has 4 built in LED Moonlights, 3 cooling fans, and 3 on/off switches. Used for about 7 months...bulbs included. I paid $160 for the unit just last spring... I want $65 for it.
Red Sea Prizm deluxe skimmer...rated for 100 gal's. Comes with removable carbon filter media basket, and pump. Used for about 7 months. I paid $130 for it. I want $50
Emperor Bio-Wheel 280, Used 7 months...Filters just recently replaced. This is a great filter for the money IMO. $25
EcoWater RO Unit...Rated for 60 gph I believe. I purchased it in the fall for $75. I have never got around to using it, and havent seen a difference in RO water for my tank. The guy I bought it from says that it is a $150 system. The filters need to be replaced, they can be bought at Lowes for about $5-10. I want $50 for this unit which is a steal!
Thanks!

fishfatty

No sorry, our camera has been broken. If you give me your email I can give you some more info...Thanks

grmreapr

what size are the lights 24" 36" def interested in them if they are 24" can I know how much for you to ship to 08886

fishfatty

Yeah I still have the RO Unit, but no pictures, sorry, camrea has been broke. LMK if you are interested. Thanks!

J

jrthomas40

are you meaning that RO unit is 60 gallons per DAY or is it really 60 gallons per HOUR and is it a 2 or 3 canister system??

fishfatty

Sorry..yeah 60 GPD...lol. Its a 2 stage.
As far as the lights...I will contact whoever is interested incase they fall through...supposibly the check was sent to me two days ago so they are probably sold! Thanks