Lights, skimmer for sale NC

fishfatty

Soon I will be selling my lights and skimmer.
Light- 4x65 watt Odyssea Power Compact...48" long. Comes with bulbs that have about 1/2 the life left (You can buy all 4 bulbs on that big auction site for $20) These are the 2006 model, comes with 2 built in fans, 3 power switches, and 4 LED moonlights. $65 OBO
Skimmer- Red Sea Prizm deluxe skimmer, I believe rated for 100 gal's? Was used for about 7 months. Has area for carbon. Hang on tank style- Great for a new reefer! $60 OBO
Getting rid of these items because I finally got the funds to upgrade new lights and skimmer. These are both great deals...I bought both of them new, bought the light for $145, and the skimmer for $120. These are both good for a person wanting to get started, or on a budget like me.
I prefer local pick up, BUT WILL SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE.
Thanks for looking!!

kender

How much you think to ship the light to 73118?
Originally Posted by FishFatty
Soon I will be selling my lights and skimmer.
Light- 4x65 watt Odyssea Power Compact...48" long. Comes with bulbs that have about 1/2 the life left (You can buy all 4 bulbs on that big auction site for $20) These are the 2006 model, comes with 2 built in fans, 3 power switches, and 4 LED moonlights. $65 OBO
Skimmer- Red Sea Prizm deluxe skimmer, I believe rated for 100 gal's? Was used for about 7 months. Has area for carbon. Hang on tank style- Great for a new reefer! $60 OBO
Getting rid of these items because I finally got the funds to upgrade new lights and skimmer. These are both great deals...I bought both of them new, bought the light for $145, and the skimmer for $120. These are both good for a person wanting to get started, or on a budget like me.
I prefer local pick up, BUT WILL SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE.
Thanks for looking!!

fishfatty

shipping w/ usps, figuring the light is 12 lbs (which is over) is about $19 with insurance,so probably $16-18. Thanks

jsteiert

Interested in the light, shipping to 23464 is about how much? what type of payment do you accept? pay pal perhaps?
I would like to see pictures of it though beforehand do you have any?
Are the lights 10K? what is the rating of the lights?

fishfatty

Shipping to you would be around $11.97. I would do paypal, but I havent used it in a while and dont know how to activate it again. I would prefer money order if thats okay. Sorry I dont have any pictures, my camera has been broken for months. The lights include 4 bublbs, 2 are 03 actinic, 2 are 12k. Dont know what you mean by the rating, but it puts out 260 watts, and has 4 bulbs that are 65 watts each. Thanks!