Like new 125 gallon Aquarium/oak stand/many extras

ksbiewer

My son was interested in saltwater fish and bought this aquarium plus many many extras. Now he has no time to care for it so everything is for sale. The aquarium is new and had fish in it maybe 4 months. Filter system is under the aquarium and out of site. Huge protein skimmer, water sanitizer, lights, hoods,substrate and many extras. We have everything you need to get it up and going again. Everything was bought new except the protein skimmer which was purchased used from the owner of our local pet store. He was the first owner of it. I have everything priced at $1300 obo. We are located in Kansas.

shawnra

Can you please email me with some details of the equipment? What type of lights, filters, etc...
Thanks

ksbiewer

Hello I looked for your email address but could not find it. Here is one of my email addresses ksyorkieluver@yahoo.com. If you will send me a message I will then be glad to send you all the info you need.
Thanks and have a good day.

ksbiewer

Price Reduced I spoke with the owner of our local pet store today and ask his opinion about pricing my aquarium for sale. He said he felt I have it priced too high so I am decreasing the price on this aquarium/stand/lights regular and special light for invertebrates /hoods/water clarifier/protein skimmer and many extras to $900.