Lil' Bush

L

lsu

This perhaps one of the worst shows on television and that is saying alot when you look at the horrible reality shows such as pirate master, the think you can dance show, the jeff foxworthy one, the list could continue forever... shows for uneducated people that are entertained by the chance of easy money. What happened to getting a degree and making an honest living?

hobbes

Originally Posted by LSU
This perhaps one of the worst shows on television and that is saying alot when you look at the horrible reality shows such as pirate master, the think you can dance show, the jeff foxworthy one, the list could continue forever... shows for uneducated people that are entertained by the chance of easy money. What happened to getting a degree and making an honest living?

I have to agree with you. TV is just horrible right now. I can't believe this junk stays on the air. Reality tv blows me away. How can people watch this stuff?

mike22cha

Well now I'm addicted and bought the season pass on iTunes. I had a die hard Bush fan over and loves the show too. I was amazed.