Limit on shrimp?

Is there a limit on how many shrimp one can have in their tank? I have 2 fire, 2 cleaner an 2 pepps in my 55 at the moment but would love to have more if I could
. I was thinking of getting another pair of cleaner and fire srimp, maybe even a pistol or two, would that be okay?

That was fast! There's a sixline, blackcap basslet an two percs now, hoping to add flame angel and some other fish down the road. I'm feedin them prime reef in the morning, mysis in the afternoon and formula 1 at night. Occasionaly I give them cylopeeze flakes, spirulina and super soft krill. twice a week I add ZOE and garlic to the mysis.

Originally Posted by fedukeford
No limit on shrimp. Just dont put in any coral banded because they might kill the other srhimp
Yay!
Thanks for the help.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by fedukeford
No limit on shrimp. Just dont put in any coral banded because they might kill the other srhimp

Thats what I was going to say...I pulled the impulse buy of a Huge CBS and then researched...Oops...oh well he's good enough to me..Seeing those long ant. sticking outta the rocks...

pbienkiewi

good luck trying to catch the CBS. I gave up. I did the same thing he looks cool.... oop's ther goes my other shrimp

1knight164

Originally Posted by pbienkiewi
good luck trying to catch the CBS. I gave up. I did the same thing he looks cool.... oop's ther goes my other shrimp
Ditto that. Looks cool....lost a shrimp.