Lion Fish Compatibility

undisputed17

not really sure about the tang but i have had success with a couple of triggers and never had any problems not a single nip the lion was the first in the tank tho..had niger undulated and picasso with him

hammerhed7

tangs are fine, so are large wrasses, eels, and other large fish, be carefull with triggers and large angels as they are known to attack lions. Just about anything else that is too large for the lion to swallow will work fine. Lions are not aggressive territorial fish, they can be bullied somewhat easily.

sk8shorty01

The porky would most likely nip at the lions spines as they are known to do this with a lot of "flowing" fish such as the large angels. It all depends on the porky though, they have a pretty cool personality and you might find one that will co-exist.

tomclx

What other fish can i put in besides a tang and angel?
The guys at the LFS pretty much dont know anything. They sold me a tiny HUMU, and told me it would be ok with puffer, well that was an expensive snack. So now, i am completely neurotic about researching before i do anything with my new tank.