Lion-Fish?

mike22cha

If your implying volitan lionfish you'd need like 300g or more. They get very big and 5 of them would be awesome, but crazy.
If you're talking about dwarfs maybe a 180g or 240g.

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
If your implying volitan lionfish you'd need like 300g or more. They get very big and 5 of them would be awesome, but crazy.
If you're talking about dwarfs maybe a 180g or 240g.

If hes talking dwarfs I would say like 75-100 gals.

A

azul1994

I agree with micke22cha,
deffinetly 150+, prefferably higher.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by DragonZim
I'd say a 125-180 or larger for a Volitan. 75 or larger for a dwarf
For 5 V. Lions in a 180? I'd say over that.
Also Sigeia, all those lions will have a big bio-load so you're going to need one heck of a skimmer.

Also Sigeia, all those lions will have a big bio-load so you're going to need one heck of a skimmer.

Id probably agree. A 180 would be enough with good filtration. They get big but they don't swim like a tang. There slow moving just lurking around the tank. You want enough to water to make the tank stable and enough so they can move around, not miles of swimming room.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by Thoroughbred
Id probably agree. A 180 would be enough with good filtration. They get big but they don't swim like a tang. There slow moving just lurking around the tank. You want enough to water to make the tank stable and enough so they can move around, not miles of swimming room.
I guess, but if I were the one doing it, I'd go with a 240g. JMO

jtrzerocool

i disagree about the dwarfs in the 180-240g...i had a nearly full grown dwarf in my 55g...the dont require much swimming room because they dont swim very much...the pretty much just pearch on rocks...

dragonzim

Oops, I missed where he said FIVE lionfish!