Lion in a 5g???

jambo

I was just wondering if I can keep this fuzzy dwarf in my 5 gallon??

Just Kidding, he's going in the 45 I'm settin up right now, but he was one of only two fuzzies I've seen for sale in my town. (The other one was at *****, and he didn't look too healthy)
I've already got him eating freeze dried krill soaked in Garlic and Vitamins every other day. I also do a 1 or 2 gallon water change every other day. Plus he's sitting on about an 8lb piece of live rock with filters and a sponge from my previously established 20 gallon. Oh, and I top the tank off with previously dechlorinated Freshwater every night before bed.
He's going in here with a Domino Damsel and one other medium sized fish just as soon as I get the overflow and pump in the mail so I can hard plumb the sump/fuge, fill everygthing up and let it cycle.

If anyone has any thoughts on the third and last fish for this tank, please speak up. I was thinking coral beaty, flame angel, valentini puffer, tomato or maroon clown, or maybe purple tilefish. Each one has it's draw, but I'm wary of the puffer maybe nipping at his fins or getting eaten if he's too small.

Gimme some feedback. I know you wanna boardsurfers.
JAMBO

v-lioness

That is great your lion is eating, add more of a variety to the diet, such as: Crab, Raw shrimp, frozen sand eels, silversides and so on...... Keep feeding the food soaked in vitamins.
This lion is pretty small, you could feed a small chunk daily for now, as the lion matures change to every other day. As an adult you can feed your lion every 2-3 days.
I would go with coral beauty or flame angel with your lion .......
Kaye