lion

eel freak

:help:
:scared: :help: i want a lion but i do not know if it is good for my eel and my fish i have 2 clowns ones really small other is big a spotted puffer coral beauty foxface small eingineer goby and a one and a half foot snow flake eel

v-lioness

IMO it is a risky combo, there is always that chance of the lion eating smaller tank mates, plus as the lion outgrows the tank makes.
As far a the SFE, it is one eel I recommend, but also know that it will depend on the eel, they have poor eye site, lions sit on rocks, ......Well you know
Both the clowns and goby may eventually become meals, the rest of your fish look fine.
Yes, you could try a dwarf, if your tank is large enough, I would not try a volitan, just be aware that there are risk.....
Kaye

if the lion is small it will only be a matter of time before your clowns and all the smaller fish get eaten . mine did the same he took out about 3 damsels, 2 gobies,and a tomatoclown . i wouldn,t bother

psusocr1

no matter what lion you will still always take the chance and rick of him eating other smaller tankmates

eel freak

well i jusy bought a dwarf and after 3 days i am feeding him out of my hand and he is not to aggresive and is it good if when you are walking around the tank he follows you is that nautral
:happyfish

v-lioness

Yes they will follow you, they love to beg, if your lion is young, you can feed a small chunk daily, if your lion is not to young try feeding a small chunk every other day, you can feed until there is a slight bulge in the stomach area. As your lion matures you can feed every 2-3 days.
Your lion needs a variety of food soaked in vitamins, you can pick up a feeder stick from your LFS, try feeding Raw Shrimp, Crab, Scallops, frozen sand eels and so on.
Lions love to beg but do not over feed it is not healthy for your lion, lions are Non-aggressive Predators.
Kaye