Lionfish chasing Triggers & Ray question

fishycouple

I have two triggers, huma huma and a clown, both about 3" living with a 4" Lion. They have been getting along fine until recently, the Lion has been stalking the triggers even biting at them.
They don't seem to have any injuries and they haven't been intimidated even a little bit. They still swim all around the Lion.
Can the Lion harm the Triggers? I doubt he could even come close to getting them into his mouth.
I'm wondering is their food has something to do with this. The Triggers eat various frozen foods, but the lion will only eat frozen silversides. Thawed of course..lol silverside-grain..lol.
How would I get the Lion to eat the same foods as the Triggers?
Another question...I hardly ever see any mention of rays on this board. Is there a particular reason? Are they more difficult than Sharks?
Any help or advice (rather than taking the Lion back to the LFS) would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Fishy Couple

jim27

There are some easy to keep rays, and some very very hard to keep rays, just like sharks. The only reason they arent mentioned here as much as sharks is only a few people have them(the only person I can think of right now is AC, and I've also had two in the past).

ac

I have two rays. One yellow spot and one california. I just got the cali ray she's about 3 weeks old. If you have any specific questions let me know I'll do what I can to help.

ac

tdragon,
How long have you had your cali? Do you have any pictures of your sting ray and setup? I would be very interested in seeing what you have:)