Lionfish contest, show off your lions!

kwiknezy1

Originally Posted by murph145
nice lions heres an older pic of mine i should take a newer one

I must vote for this one.. I have never seen a bright yellow Lion before.. Beautiful fish..

firerescue

I personally like murphs because of the color but I am a huge fan of the fumanchu, could i keep one with a porcupine puffer.

trigger29

Originally Posted by Nikkita
Here is my Lion and Fu-Manchu
can/do you keep the lion and the Fu-Manchu in the same tank???

larryndana

Originally Posted by myreef05
R.I.P little buddy. She gets my vote. Sorry for the loss murph.
did murph say his lion died, didn't read that in this thread. hope not, what a beautiful fish.

deltablack22

Heres my female (so I'm told) fuzzy... I bought her in Atlanta a few months back and have been training her to eat out of my hand. Just in the past week I've been able to pull it off. Gotta love the fuzzies.....

mattster

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
Heres my female (so I'm told) fuzzy... I bought her in Atlanta a few months back and have been training her to eat out of my hand. Just in the past week I've been able to pull it off. Gotta love the fuzzies.....

woah, you got to be brave to have a lion eat out of your hand
, i would never do that because of the fear of getting stung

W

wbsurfer101

What do you keep with your fuzzy dwarfs? Can i keep one in a 125 reef as long as the fish dont fit in his mouth ?

deltablack22

Originally Posted by mattster
woah, you got to be brave to have a lion eat out of your hand
, i would never do that because of the fear of getting stung
I'm sure I'll get stung if I'm not careful but she approaches and takes the food from my fingertips much more slowly than she would if she was eating a piece I just dropped in the tank, and she then backs away from me. Maybe I'll try to post a video of it on here... Not sure how to do that though.

deltablack22

Originally Posted by wbsurfer101
What do you keep with your fuzzy dwarfs? Can i keep one in a 125 reef as long as the fish dont fit in his mouth ?
Yeah you can have a couple in a 125 if you wanted. Like you said though just make sure there arent any small fish that he can and will fit into his mouth.

kirkland

Here is our radiata that was housed in our 100g tank. I miss her! She was my favorite fish ever. I liked her bent antenna though I should say she arrived to us that way and not sure if it's normal, an accident, birth defect or anything bad. RIP!

jenni620

Originally Posted by kirkland
Here is our radiata that was housed in our 100g tank. I miss her! She was my favorite fish ever. I liked her bent antenna though I should say she arrived to us that way and not sure if it's normal, an accident, birth defect or anything bad. RIP!

My volitan has a bent antenna on one of his fins!! I think it looks cool! Your lion was beautiful!!! Cool pic!

sepulatian

Kirk, is that lion pink or is it the camera? If it is pink then you have my vote for that fish as well, SWEET!!!