Lionfish12

M

markymark

i saw your thread about your new puffer
I also acclimated a figure 8 and he now resides in my reef. he is the nicest fish in the world, but won't defend himself against other fish (well mine at least). i hope putting him in with a damsel wont hurt him. b/c he is also a very picky eater, he always eyes his food closely before taking a bite, damsels are pigs...i just want to give you some things to look out for.
as for them not living long in full SW, i never came across that in my research, but i hope it isnt true. i heard that they at a point in their life they will go to breed in SW....i think....i cant remember lol
but good luck with him (mine is also very small, i hope him going into an aggressive 125 wont get him eaten)

redcoat94

I don't mean to hijack a thread here, but there were no responses so I thought I would try. Markymark - what is your stock list in your 125 aggressive. That is exactly what I am setting up and I am looking for stock ids and bioload possibilities. The age old question - how much is too much.

M

markymark

i dont mind if u hijack....he hasnt seen it yet anyways:D
lionfish has a 125, not me, and ironically.....my figure 8 turned up dead this morning :nope:

poolguy

after reading most of lionfish12's threads, i am very skepticle he has a 125, i loved the post about MH's for like 15 bucks or something crazy. that had me rolling, so here is my challange, LIONFISH12 lets see some pics of this 125..... then maybe you will get some creditablity back on swf.com
thats just my two sense

M

markymark

guys, dont do this crap, ur gonna get this thread closed/deleted and im only trying to help him

poolguy

thye shouldn't close the thread, because of what we said, it is true, look at his threads, and how can you help someone who is lieing about what they have, or there own questions, don't waste your time with him, until he grows up

salty cheese

A sock puppet is a second account created by an existing member of a message board generally to create the illusion of support for their views or opinions. Trolls like to use them, because it usually adds more fuel to the fire.
Metalica is dead to me.

M

markymark

umm, dont cause trouble saltycheese. no i am not lionfish..... i tried "trolling" once and it wasnt very fun, lol

M

markymark

Originally posted by Magic_Carp
Fish-boi

ah the good ol' days :D