listen to this!!!

fishyapol

so i was cleaning my tank and i took out the sponges in the overflow of my aquapod.. and i see something move!!! i look to see that my diamond head goby that i deemed m.i.a was in there :notsure: .. so i could not believe that he was alive..seeing that the last time i saw him was about a month.. i was so happy to see him and kinda amazed on how he survived.. so i took everything out and of course i could not get him... there is absolutely no room for me to stick anything back there to try and get him... has this ever happen to you??? if there is a way that you think can work please help :help: .. i want to get him out of there and get him back

katiev

I'm not familiar with the inner workings of an aquapod...what if you bent a small spoon with a long handle into an 'L' shape, and tried to scoop the goby out with that?

marinfire1

i have a 12 gallon nanocube DX and my yellowwatchman goby who i thought had died...later i found in the back just hanging out....i had to buy the smallest net i could to fit back there but it workd and idk what he ate but he stayed alive so now i always look back there with a flashlight once a week just to make sure nothings back there

demartini

He must be completely stressed out! that is one lucky fish. Some guy found his shrimp in the back of his tank after not seeing it for months!

rabid frog

You could also try to syphon him out (depending on big he is) once he is into your water bucket then scoop him out and re-introduce him to the tank.

ser_cyclops

or let him get half way in the tube and then... just take the tube thats in the bucket and hold your finger over it like you do a straw when you are a kid.

nanokid

Had this happen to me with my clownfish last sunday. Thought he was dead but i found him the next day and all i did was make him come up to the top and than stick my hand in there. I made my hand a C shape like a claw and got him out and into my aquapod. I was very suprized to.