Little Giant Pumps and others FS (in VA)

tarhull87

I've broken down my tank and have the following for sale.
(2) 4-month old Little Giant 3MDQX-SC Pumps. $100 each shipped or $160 for both.
Powerhead 301 $10 shipped.
Lifegard Fluidized Bed 300 $40 shipped.
Contiguous US only.
Special attention to Hampton Roads, VA
- $58.00 store credit coupon for sale for $50 mailed to your door.
More to come.
Email me if interested. Mhull87@cox.net

tarhull87

I recently broke down my tanks and sold my live rock to Tonyas Pet Center. They gave me $58 in store credit but could not give me cash. I am writing to ask if anyone would be interested in purchasing my store credit from me, safe and through Paypal. I am asking $50 for $58 of store credit. I simply don't see myself using it anytime soon as I am going off to school and won't set up anything for a while.

peanut1181

Where exactly are you located? If it isn't too far from me I might come take the powerheads off your hands. Thanks.
PeaNut1181

forsale

hello..i have to powerhead 404's that i will sell for $40 + shipping i live in the ohio area, and shipping wont be to bad b/c i have a company that deals with ups..if interested let me know sweetiipie71@yahoo.com

tarhull87

shook,
It's a digital thermometer, not timer.
iF still interested let me know.
Readings in 0.1 degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Temperature range -10 degrees F to 140 degrees F (-23 degrees C to 60 degrees C). Mounting suction cups and battery included. 39 inch long temperature probe cord.
$8 shipped.