Little Tank of Horrors!!!!

cubfan

I found this post from another site and I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. Whenever, I make a bonehead decision regarding my fish, I'll just think of this guy and feel all better:D
And yes, this was a real post, not a troll.
"Little Tank of Horror (sharks?!?)
What's up guys, I have a question to add to your list. I am currently upgrading from a 55 gal. tank ( 48 x 12 x 24 ) to a 125 gal. tank ( 72 x 18 x 22 ) with two prefilters drilled, a Rio 4100 pump, a 150 gal.
wet/dry, a protein skimmer rated for 150 gal. ( I saw one in my LFS but
can't remember the brand ) & two 72 inch VHO lamps. I plan to have 80
lbs. of live sand & a few live rocks in the center - but otherwise pretty
barren so the sharks can have as much room as possible. I was
contemplating on getting 2 Sleeper Gobies (Valenciennea strigata ), or 2
Yellow Head Jawfish ( Opistognathus aurifrons ) & a Reef Lobster
(Enoplometopus daumi ). I want to know what's the best tankmates for
sharks? I currently have 2 Leopard sharks, a Horn shark (Heterodontus
francisci ), a Whitespotted Bamboo shark, & a Brownbanded Bamboo shark all about 1 foot in length. I figure the lobster would have to be 1/3 the length of my sharks. What's your opinion on worthy tankmates & some"
Yup, that right folks, 5, count 'em, 5 sharks in a 55 gallon
:scared: We've joked about stuff like this, but I never actually thought anyone was stupid enough to actually do it:eek:

scubadoo

No way....a joke post...just trying to get a rise out of the others. He would need a few stop lights to control "swimming"...not to mention the bioload being t too much. Just a BS post in my opinion.

howardcu

I am going to have to agree with the BS part. Plus who would possibly think jawfish would be fine with sharks? Yellow headed jawfish get spooked by anything except for maybe clowns. Not to mention they are little tender morsels for the sharks, that is if they got to them before they jumped out of the tank themselves.