Little Yellow goby

lady becca

I do not remember who suggested these little fish, but I just want to say.........
THANK YOU!!!! :D
These are the most adorable fish I have ever seen!
They remind me of the fish in Dr. Seuss!
I do have a question however, what do you feed them? And how do I keep them out of the overflow box? I had to get one of them out tonight. Not an easy task.
Again Thank you for the suggestion of this wonderful little fish. It is the most enjoyment we have had since we began our hobby (well almost). I have 3 teenage boys, all of them were laughing at this little guys antics.

sandman12

glad to here that , i had one but it sadly died. It was sick when i got it i think, it had a really skinny belly but ate alot. He was really cool and i plan to get another one some day.

bang guy

Once settled it will eat just about anything you put in the tank small enough to fit in its mouth.
It will soon learn to stay away from the overflow.
Adorable aren't they!! :D

R

royalshrimp

mine eats mysid shrimp his own size!! My favorite fish in the tank:D

wrassecal

Ours is named Splash cause he's just a little splash of color in the 135. Like mentioned above it eats pretty much anything that it can from flake to frozen brine, mysid etc. I've recently started feeding cyclop-eeze and it loves that.

dugan

Are you talking about the Yellow Watchman Goby that are for sale here on SWF or something else?! I am very interested as I have room for 1 more small fish in my new 35.
:)
Katie

dugan

Thanks WF!! :)
Those guys are WAY cute and will get me out of my clown/tang/pygmy angel rut. :D I've not had a goby/blenny/wrasse in about 6 years!
Katie

cliffrouse11bas

I have seen these in the lfs and they are so cute. Maybe I will get one one day. I need more tank space. All I have is a minibow 7. I can only keep one fish. It is ok. I love corals more....

chinnyr

Mine eats frozen brine and flake.He's a pig too!I have a green one also,and am on the search for other colors.I keep clowns,blennies and gobies because they have such great personalities.Good luck with the little guy!