Live Rock, 90 bowfront setup, 55 setup, misc tanks - Spfld MO

von

I have 2 complete setups I am getting rid of. I have photos but I don't know how to post them.
90 Gallon Oceanic Bowfront reef ready (corner overflow (not the mega overflow) with black stand, smoked door, matching canopy.
The other tank is a 55 tube, reef ready (2 25's connected by 2 tubes). This has a black acrylic stand and matching canopy.
90 Gal Oceanic Bowfront RR, stand, canopy, glass lids $600.
Ecosystem 3012 $200
BlueLine pump either BL800 or BL1100 Pump (not sure which)$60
Live Rock $3 per pound (has corraline and some mushrooms)
55 Gallon acrylic tube tank RR, stand canopy $250 (it does have a few scratches.)
Wet/dry $70
Mag 9.5 pump $30 (Sold if I don't sell w/setup)
Coralife 4 x 65 watt powercompact fixture with 2 new bulbs $80
Live Rock $3 per pound (has lots and lots of corraline)
90 gallon setup $1000
55 gallon tube $500
Of course, I would prefer to sell each as a setup but will consider parting out.
There is a catch to the 90 bowfront. The trim is broken. I have a new piece of trim I just need to put on. I can put it on or whoever buys it can. I just haven't done it yet because it's not all the way broken and I didn't want to drain it before I sell it.
These last few items I got from a guy who used them as freshwater tanks. I had something planned for them but changed plans.
Also have 2 40 glass breeder tanks each with a hole drilled in the back for a 1" bulkhead. The back and 2 sides are painted blue but areas are starting to come off.
40 breeders with hole drilled $20 each
Iron stand that holds 2 40's stacked $20
8 - 10 gallon glass tanks $5 each
Also have a stand that will hold all 10 gallon tanks stacked - 4 and 4 and has a built in light on the bottom shelf. $20
3 29 gallon glass tanks $10
Whisper filters. $5 each
Everything is OBO. Please make an offer.
I can help break down and load up.
I have photos but don't know how to post them.

nightstalk

im looking for a smaller tank for my fuge, could i have the dimensions of the 29's and the 40g breeders, very interested in the 40g breeders if it would fit under my tank.

von

nightstalk, I can ship. I'll get you the dimensions. If you have email I can email you photos of the rock.
Plively, I take paypal. I'll take a photo of the fixture. It does not have lunar lights.

von

I am located in Springfield Missouri.
It looks like shipping is almost $1.00 per pound.

von

One more bump. I need this gone ASAP. Any offers? I'll part out once the live rock is gone. I will deal on this stuff!

plively

been waiting for a picture of the light for the 55, if you have the measurements too, want to make sure it will fit under canopy tx paul

von

Sorry about that. Measurements are 48" long. However, the cord is on the side and it sticks out an extra 1/4" to 1/2". I'll email photo of the light.

n2retics

How much are you wanting for the live rock,I am really interested in the rock with the mushrooms, let me know and maybe we can meet this weekend.
I live in Granby MO, just about 50 miles down HWY 60. Are you wanting money or are you interested in any trades. Here is my e-mail address n2retics@yahoo.com shoot me an e-mail maybe we can work something out.
Jerry Burris

von

Yes, I emailed you with my phone number. I will cut you a good deal - especially if you can take it all.