live rock and 48 " pc light

excalibur

i'm getting out of the hobby, I have close to 70lbs. of figi, and a few tonga. NIce big peices. some have really nice pink, purple corraline. looking for 2.00 a pound plus shipping, PLan on 45+ dollars. Comming from Newbedford MA.
Also 48"pc light 55x4 3 of the bulbs are less than 4 months old,
$70 plus shipping.
Steve

excalibur

Ok, to evieb Ups ground 3-5 days is 52 fed ex same ship is 45. That's online prices, Sorry I don't have pics, Camera not working, The rock has been in the tank for 8 months, And another 8 lbs I just added 2 months ago. Also who ever buys it, I throw in some freebies, I have a heater I no longer need, 200 watt ebo jagger, And 3/4 carbon, Paypal is the only payment availible, Just don't want to wait for money order, This way their are accurate records of the sale. Any one else want prices I need a zip code. Thanks
Steve

rtmarecaux

Hey Steve,
I had gotten the skimmer off of you in Bellingham. I would like to do the same thing if possible. I just got a new tank and need some lr and some live sand if you have it. PM me back on BRS. I could take a little ride sometime over the weekend or meet again later. Anything is great.
Thanks,
Bobby

excalibur

fish, I mailed you about the light. Can't pm on this site, e-mail is sdexcalibur1@comcast.net same for paypal ID. First person the pay for the rock it's theirs, Sorry I've been holding on to it for two week. In my half empty tank. People come by and say they want it but never come thru.
Steve

excalibur

meemmoo, Nobody paid just yet, If you want to make a trip tomorrow evening that's fine. I'm in Newbedford near Buttonwood park, Email me and I'll give you directions, and my number. Are you looking for to buy all of it?
Steve

meemmoo

I just need about 20lbs for my refugium. Have you taken the LR out of water or is it still in your tank and is it cured?

excalibur

if your still interested in the rest of the rock, Shoot me an email, Still have some fairly large peices not sure if their too big for your fudge, estimate 20lbs, also have 200 watt ebo jager heater that's going 15.00
sdexcalibur1@comcast.net