live rock and a few fish left in syracuse, ny

anthropo

I have a bunch of fish that i'm selling and this is the prices i would be selling them for:
- pair of orange skunk clowns $30 bucks
- valentini puffer 2-3" $20
- blue hippo tang 4-5" $40 (has small case of HLLE cause i rescued 6 months ago. healthy and great color otherwise)
- don't know how many but i have probably anywheres from 20-50 blue leg and red leg hermits goin for $1 a piece
- 2 black and white striped hermit approximately golf ball size $5
I have about 148lbs of live rock. sellin it at $4 a lbs. if someone decided to buy all the rock i will subtract $100. so after i subtract 100 the total price for all of the rock is $490. that's $3.30 a pound. I will also throw in all the hermit crabs i have. i have about 80-100lbs of sand goin for $1 a lbs. i will ship the rock and sand. my zip is 13027 if you want to figure out what the costs would be. all items including fish are all pick up only except for rock and sand of course. i live 10 mins from syracuse, NY

anthropo

ok...i just want to get rid of the rest...the valentini is gone and alls i have left is the hippo, skunk clowns, and the rock. i will sell all of it for $500.

sleasia

do you have any hermits left...I will take them all if you can ship. also what fish are left and for what prices? thanks shelley

anthropo

Originally Posted by sleasia
http:///forum/post/2609973
do you have any hermits left...I will take them all if you can ship. also what fish are left and for what prices? thanks shelley
sorry i don't ship but if you want them i will give them all to you for 50. i still have the hippo, pair of skunk clowns, and about 19 blue and red leg hermits and 2 black and white stripped hermits.